We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The nettles are cleaned, washed very well under running cold water. Boil in boiling water with a little salt, approx. 10 minutes on medium heat. Strain and finely chop.
Meanwhile, fry the finely chopped leurda in a little garlic-flavored olive oil, then add the finely chopped nettles and place approx. 5 minutes on low heat. Dissolve the flour with soy milk, add over the nettle mixture, season with salt. pepper and boil for approx. 5 minutes on low heat until the flour thickens.
Serve hot with polenta.
Nettle food (fasting)
Wash the nettles well, drain and clean the stalks. Boil 1 liter of water with a little salt in a large pot. When the water boils, add the nettles and boil well, mine were ready in 10 minutes. Remove the nettles in another bowl and leave to cool. grind well, preferably in a blender, to be as fine as possible. The water in which they boiled is not thrown away, because we will need it in the next step.
Next, heat a little oil in a pan, add the finely chopped green garlic and quench with the water in which the nettles were boiled. Add the nettles, then thin with the nettle juice, depending on the desired consistency. Bring to the boil for a while, then remove from the heat.
For the polenta, boil 1 l of water with 2 teaspoons grated with salt in a whisk. When the water boils, add the cornmeal in the rain. At first it has the consistency of porridge, but as it boils, it thickens. Let it simmer for 20 minutes, depending on whether you want a softer or fluffier polenta. When it starts to boil, stir vigorously for about two minutes and remove from the heat.
At the end, prepare a grated horseradish sauce, water, salt, to taste and vinegar.
Serve with hot polenta and horseradish sauce.
Ingredients nettle puree with poached egg & # 8211 simple recipe
- 500 grams of nettles
- 250-300 ml. milk
- 25 grams of butter
- 25 grams of flour
- 3-4 large cloves of garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 fresh eggs / serving serving, prepared by poaching, mesh or shelled
Preparation of nettle puree with poached egg & # 8211 boiling nettles
1. Nettles are carefully selected from any impurities, washed in several cold waters and wilted, as we have shown in detail in the article Nettle in food and its properties.
2. The 500 grams of nettles will take up a fairly large volume, so we will need a 4-5 liter saucepan to boil them. But you only need 2-3 liters of water, because nettles will lose their volume as soon as they come in contact with boiling water. Bring the water to a boil and salt well, then add the washed nettles, all at once, and press them with a whisk until they are all under water. Boil the nettles for about 3-4 minutes.
3. Optional: separately, we prepare a large bowl with very cold water, ideally it should also contain ice cubes. After the nettles have boiled for 3-4 minutes, drain in a sieve of boiling water (or remove with a large skimmer from the water) and immediately put in a bowl of very cold water. This process will suddenly stop the process of cooking the nettles and will make them keep their vibrant green color, even if we are going to cook them after another 5-6 minutes. The nettles are then drained into a thick sieve.
4. After they are well drained, chop the nettles with a knife, chopping them as well as possible. If you prefer, they can be blended, in which case they will become a kind of paste.
Preparation of nettle puree with poached egg & # 8211 basic white sauce preparation
5. The basic white sauce for this nettle puree is actually a bechamel. Classically, it involves impregnating the flour with hot butter, but for a lighter version, you can proceed in the way a base is prepared for this. blow the walls. I put 250 ml on low-medium heat. of milk. The 50 ml. in addition, I kept them separately, in case the puree came out too thick to have something to dilute it with. While the milk was hot, I mixed the flour with the soft butter, with my fingertips, until they were completely homogenous.
6. When the milk has boiled, add the flour and butter mixture over it and mix continuously with the pear-shaped teal. Even if the mixture looks inhomogeneous at first, in 1-2 minutes, when the sauce starts to bind, all the lumps will disappear, obtaining a fine and velvety white sauce.
How to prepare nettle puree
7. As soon as the sauce has set, bring to a boil for 2-3 more minutes and add the chopped nettles.
8. Stir gently and boil the puree over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 5-6 minutes. If the puree seems too thick, it can be diluted with milk kept separately and boiled for 2-3 more. Season with salt, ground black pepper and finely crushed / grated garlic to taste and boil once more before the end. Optionally, you can add some nettle and some cream to this puree, but it looks perfect to me as it is.
Preparation of nettle puree with poached egg & # 8211 laying eggs
This nettle puree can be served with all the dishes we like to combine spinach with milk and garlic. Admittedly, both go perfectly with eggs prepared in various ways, from those boiled in the shell to the eggshells or poached eggs. If you choose to serve this puree with poached eggs, I have proceeded as described below.
1. I prepared a saucepan with 3 liters of salt water and boiled it. I added 100 ml. of vinegar and I stopped the fire. The addition of vinegar is optional, but it still has a role in the faster coagulation of egg whites.
2. Fresh eggs are used for poaching. The fresher the eggs, the less unsightly egg white "fringes" will form. Break the eggs, one by one, into a bowl.
3. Stir vigorously in boiled water with salt and vinegar, forming a vortex. The broken eggs separately, in the bowl, are dropped into that vortex. The centrifugal force will not allow the egg white threads to spread. For a poached egg with the fully cooked egg white and the soft yolk, it is necessary to lay the eggs for 3 minutes.
4. Remove the poached eggs from the boiled water with a whisk. It is placed on a layer of absorbent kitchen paper to drain water. Those egg whites around the egg whose appearance bothers us can be gently removed with a knife. Serve immediately, warm, sprinkled with freshly ground pepper and salt to taste.
Serve nettle puree with poached egg
This nettle puree is served hot. My proposal is to accompany it with poached eggs, don't forget that it also works with egg yolks, chicken livers or meatballs. Or what you like best. It fits perfectly with a homemade bread with a crispy and tasty crust, with which to wipe off any drop that would remain on the plate.
POST DELIGHT: Horseradish nettle. A quick, delicious and healthy recipe
In the spring we need to take advantage of fresh greens, which bring a lot of health benefits.
Nettle is one of the plants that cleanses the body and we can enjoy it for a fairly short period. It has diuretic and antiallergic properties, the leaves contain protein and carbohydrates, sterols, volatile oil, acetic acid, formic acid, vitamins A, B2, C and K, as well as mineral salts.
The food made from nettles is very easy to prepare, delicious and goes great in fasting.
Today we present you a recipe for nettles with horseradish, which you can not miss.
The nettles are washed in a lot of water, taken by hand from the basin and not strained to leave the sand at the bottom. Put them in boiling salted water and leave them to boil for a few minutes. Strain the juice and finely chop and mix with the flour. Heat 2 cloves of crushed garlic with the knife blade and then put the nettles and a little juice from the stew to make a tied puree. Season with salt, turn off the heat and then add the other cloves of garlic and horseradish to taste. Serve with polenta and horseradish.
Musai to specify & # 8230
that this kind of soup is a very versatile one, use what you have at hand and adjust it to your taste. You can make it to the consistency you want, we like it slightly thicker, so we don't add much liquid over the necessary. Like many other recipes in peasant cuisine, this type of recipe is intuitive and easily adaptable to your own tastes. So have courage and dare to taste it!
And because this is a seasonal recipe, only good to welcome in the spring, I have to remind you of the other recipe with greens, delicious salad soup. Good sorry, I assure you.
Fasting nettle food
Nettles, these plants spread over many areas, from the plains to the mountains, are known for their beneficial properties on the body thanks to their high vitamin content. Also, nettles are a tasty dish, suitable for fasting days, but they also have a detoxifying effect on the body, which is why we suggest you cook a fasting nettle food. It is a delicious food that successfully replaces meat.
So, here's how to prepare fasting nettle food
Preparation time: 20-30 minutes
Cooking time: 35-40 minutes
Total time: about 70 minutes
Recipe difficulty: low
Amount: 4 servings
Culinary creations by Cristina G.
Welcome to a creative world full of love where heaven. is the limit. Traditional, bold, simple, fast, gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian and fasting recipes for you.
Nettle Pasta: Fasting Recipe (Vegan)
As I said on https://bucatevegane.blogspot.com, I love nettles. I love pasta. I love raisins. I love coriander seeds. I love to invent recipes and I love to eat them.
But what do I not love?
Let's see if you can guess.
Men. I don't love men.
Not that I like women. Not nearly. I just have a cold heart. And not in vain. So far I have only come across lazy, opportunists, grandmothers and bearded players.
Okay, come on, they didn't play beard, they played computer games.
And I can't stand this thing. I can't stand it and that's it. It gets me out of the watermelon.
It is an extraordinary waste of time, a waste of energy and a.
But I'm not saying, I'm not saying what those who love games and don't admit to being addicted think.
That yes, games are addictive just like drugs, cigarettes, alcohol, sex, shocks of luck and so on.
When you play, you forget about those around you. Forget about mother, father, wife (husband), children, girlfriend, nature, common sense, love, respect, humanity.
I have nothing against relaxation, but go outside. Breathe fresh air. Admire the flowers. Be enchanted by mother nature.
Help a helpless man cross the street. Do his shopping, or take his pills from the pharmacy because the poor guy can't walk anymore.
God, how we forgot to be human with this technology ever since.
But it's not her fault, it's our fault that we don't know how to value what we have. We don't know what the balance is at all.
Oh, here's what I started writing on a recipe blog.
Please forgive me, but I'm on fire.
If only my heels would light up after a man like me. At least.
Or better yet, he's definitely married.
Leave her alone. A million times even. It is not in vain that I wrote the book & # 8222Old and happy girl”.
Finally, come with the pope because your ears are long.
This recipe was also published in English on the blog: https://comfortfood4you.blogspot.com
You see that the nettles bite when you pick them and when you cut them, but the bites do well.
If you are afraid of pain - because it hurts - put on thick rubber gloves when walking with them.
I am very serious.
A quick, economical recipe that only Mother Nature gives us for free, nutritious and extremely delicious.
If you don't believe it, convince her.
As this food can be served hot or cold, it is optimal for lunch or dinner. Great to take to work (school), picnic, and at any self-service party.
For this recipe you need coriander seeds.
If you follow me, you know that I always say that certain ingredients can be replaced with alleles without problems.
In this case, coriander seeds can not be replaced with another spice, but especially can not be replaced with ground coriander seeds or green leaves. Not. These taste different. Completely different.
That's why most people avoid coriander.
And it's a shame that the beans, especially if they are slightly fried, but a fabulous flavor for all dishes, especially salads.
Degree of difficulty: low-medium
Preparation time: 5 minutes if you have boiled potatoes
Nettle food recipe
1 kg of freshly picked nettles
a spoonful of wheat flour
two tablespoons of oil
a white onion
salt and pepper to taste
water for boiling nettles
- Preparation for the nettle food recipe
- We wash the nettles in more water until we notice that the water comes out clean.
- We put in a large pot to boil the water in which we will boil the nettles, about 15-20 minutes depending on how old they are.
- After they are boiled, we take them out and let them drain for five minutes in a large strainer. We keep a cup of juice from boiling for later.
- Once drained, chop them finely with a knife or eggplant chopper.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Put the oil in the pan and when it is hot add the onion and cook it for a minute, then add the flour, mix and cook for two minutes.
- Add a cup of juice in which the nettles were boiled. We mix. It will form a kind of sauce as thick as sour cream when we put the finely chopped nettles.
- Add salt, pepper and let it cook for another quarter of an hour, after which we can serve it simply, with a little rice, with polenta and / or freshly grated horseradish.
Do not throw away the water left over from boiling nettles. It is very good to be used in other foods or to rinse your hair. Nettle tea is well known for its beneficial effects on oily or dandruff hair care.
Have a good appetite!
Other spring foods:
Spinach dish with quinoa (click here for recipe)
Stevia soup with larch (click here for recipe)
Spinach salad with oranges (click here for recipe)
Rinse the nettles, boil them with a little water, bring to a boil and turn off the heat, leave them in the water for about five minutes, then rinse with cold water. They are chopped and can be used to prepare food.
Peel an onion, chop it and fry it in oil, let it become translucent and then add the donut mix, chopped carrots and let it penetrate for five minutes, then add the pleurotus mushrooms cut into large pieces . Leave everything on the right heat until the mushrooms penetrate well so they will not darken when cooked.
Pour water over the fried vegetables, put the diced potatoes, add the spices, salt and let it boil until all the vegetables are cooked.
Add the boiled and chopped nettles, the donut broth, the tomato paste and bring to a boil, then turn off the heat.
Fluffy and tasty two-colored croissants - fasting recipe
The two-tone donuts remind me of the time when I was in high school, I always had donuts in the package. Now, I make them too and share with you a recipe for fasting donuts, very fluffy, fragrant and tasty.
Ingredients for the white sheet:
- 300 ml mineral water, 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar, 1 baking powder (or you can use 1 sachet of yeast)
- 200 ml oil
- Flour - as much as it contains - until you get a thick dough (not very hard)
Black sheet ingredients:
- We use the same ingredients as the white sheet, except that you will replace the vanilla sugar with rum essence and you have to add 2 tablespoons of cocoa.
Ingredients for the filling:
For decoration use coconut or powdered sugar.
Method of preparation:
- Mix the liquid ingredients, add the sugar, vanilla sugar, baking powder quenched with lemon juice and then flour - enough to form a thick dough. The same is done for the cocoa leaf.
- Spread smaller sheets of dough - the larger white sheet and overlap the cocoa that must be smaller - stretch well
- Cut the dough into triangles and put 1 & # 8211 2 cubes of shit or a teaspoon of jam - the triangles should be with the white side up - roll from the widest to the narrowest
- Put them in the tray, on baking paper and put them in the oven for 40 - 45 minutes, over medium heat
Serve decorated with powdered sugar or coconut. Good appetite!