We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
700 g potatoes450 g broccoli150 g gouda50 g butter50 ml oil2 tablespoons flour500 ml milk3 eggspipers mayonnaise or yogurt / garlic cream
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Potato mousse with broccoli and gouda:
Wash the potatoes and boil them in salted water for 15 minutes.
Remove to cold water, peel and cut into rounds.
Broccoli is cut into small bunches, washed and boiled max. 5 minutes.
Remove immediately to cold water, then drain.
Grease a heat-resistant pan with butter.
Arrange half the amount of potatoes in the pan.
We put broccoli over the potatoes and start making the sauce.
Put the rest of the butter and oil in a pan.
Sift the flour and pour the milk.
Stir vigorously with a fork so as not to get lumps.
Turn off the heat, add the eggs one at a time, stir until smooth after each one.
Add the gouda cheese given on the large grater.
Season with salt and pepper.
Pour half of the sauce over the broccoli.
Arrange the rest of the potatoes on top and pour the rest of the sauce.
Place in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 45-50 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
Serve with mayonnaise sauce or yogurt / garlic cream sauce.
Potato bite (13 months)
Musacaua is usually a fairly heavy food, but it compensates with its versatility: you can add any vegetables you want, depending on your child's preferences or what is available in your home! Moreover, if the little one likes the potato, introduce in the meat composition any vegetables with which he has not yet become very good friends!
ingredients: 2 large boiled potatoes, cooled, peeled and cut into thick slices, 150 g meat (breast, chicken or turkey meat), vegetables: 1 small onion, 1 small zucchini, 1 carrot, 1/2 pepper and anything else you want (leek, celery, eggplant), 1 egg (optional), 2 large tomatoes, 1 clove of garlic.
Cook the onion in 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of water, then add the rest of the vegetables and meat. At the end, put the mashed tomatoes in a blender (or half a can of tomatoes) together with a clove of garlic, a pinch of salt and leave it on the fire for another 2-3 minutes.
Grease a yena or heat-resistant dish with a little butter, then place successive layers of potatoes and meat and vegetable composition, the last layer to be potatoes. Optionally, a well beaten egg can be poured over the bite. At the end add 2-3 tablespoons of water and bake for 40 minutes, checking not to stick (add more water if needed).
Sophisticated: Quiche with broccoli and Gouda cheese
Although it sounds French and sophisticated, quiche, which is - in fact - a savory tart, is not such a great philosophy. That is, once you have learned to deal with the crispy dough with butter for the crust and you understand that the filling must contain eggs, milk and cream, possibly yogurt, you can create endless "patterns" of quiche.
One of them is fixed this one, which I have been thinking about for about two days. From the moment I realized that the broccoli I bought about two weeks ago would not last long.
Broccoli, Jerusalem artichoke, celery and other roots, cabbage, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, leeks are some of the vegetables you want to buy in times like these. When you don't want to go shopping too often, but don't throw anything away either, they endure brilliantly, in the fridge, for two weeks at a time. Maybe even more.
That's how I got a beautiful broccoli that I ate several times. In the form of an economical and simple cream soup like “Hello” (the recipe is HERE), but also of quiche. Sophisticated and tasty that anyone can prepare.
How to do it, let's see!
QUICHE WITH BROCCOLI & CHEESE GOUDA
* 1/2 cup unsalted, cold butter from the refrigerator
* as much white flour as it contains
* ice-cold water, as far as it goes
Ingredients for the filling:
* 1/2 head of broccoli
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 3-4 tablespoons of sour cream (I used Greek yogurt for less fat)
* 1 piece of about 30 grams of Gouda cheese (if you don't have Gouda, you can easily use smoked cheese, cheddar, parmesan or not very salty telemea)
* salt, pepper & lemon juice
You still need it:
Preparation it took:
1.Cut the butter into cubes as small as possible and put them in a bowl
2.Put about a cup, a cup and a half of flour over the butter and add the salt
3. Break the butter with your hands and mix it well with the flour until you get a sandy and yellowish composition, without pieces of butter, which is collected if you squeeze it in your hand
4. For the dough to set, add a little cold water and mix, then take it out of the bowl and knead it a little (half a minute, maximum). The shell must be neither very elastic nor very crumbly, so that it can be stretched with a fork.
5. Press the work table with a little flour, put the dough and spread it well with a rolling pin. The thinner it is, the better
6. Take the dough from the work table, turning it carefully on the baking sheet and place it over the tart tray. Spread it well on the tray and on the edges and pass the dough over the top edge of the tray, to "cut" the dough. Use the surplus for another tray or for smaller oven dishes. If you don't want to, you can keep the excess dough in the freezer for another day dedicated to baking.
7. Prick the dough with a fork and then refrigerate the tray for at least half an hour. (In this way the butter in the composition will harden and the dough will be tender after baking)
8. While the dough is in the fridge, take care of the broccoli, which you break into small bunches and wash well and, which you then boil in salted water, but not too much, so as not to start to turn yellow
9.After the broccoli has boiled a little, finely chop the garlic cloves and sauté the broccoli bunches, with the garlic, over high heat, together with the garlic, salt, pepper and a few drops of lemon juice.
10. Turn the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and let it heat up
11.After 30 minutes in the fridge, remove the tray with the future crust and put it in the oven at 200 degrees for 15 minutes
12. Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat the eggs well with the milk and cream (or yogurt), salt, pepper and then grate the cheese in the composition and add the broccoli and a few drops of lemon juice.
13. After 15 minutes in the oven, remove the tray with the crust and pour the composition with eggs, cheese and broccoli and put the tart in the oven for about 30-35 minutes at 200 degrees.
Eat the tart as it is, or with a green leaf salad.
Meat mashed potatoes
It is especially suitable for winter, but it works anytime you don't know how to combine potatoes with meat. The ingredients are for 2 servings.
Ingredient: 200 g beef, 40 ml. oil, 300 g. potatoes, 10 g. flour, an egg, 15-20 g. sour cream, 10 g. greens, 4-5 g. salt, 100 g. tomato sauce.
Method of preparation:
Pass the meat through the mincer and then simmer for about 30 minutes in oil with salt and finely chopped greens, until the liquid is completely reduced.
Separately, boil the potatoes in their skins, clean them, cut them into slices and place them in a tray, alternating a row of potatoes with one of stewed meat. Tomato juice is added over the nutmeg, then it is served with a thin dough, prepared from flour, sour cream and egg, which is spread on the surface of the food.
Put the tray (pan) in the oven, where it is left until the potatoes soften well.
It's the version with eggplants and potatoes, but, for simplicity, I don't fry either the potatoes or the eggplants, but bake them in the oven. Then we make a minced beef sauce and a bechamel one.
Take some time, but the result is worth it.
- 4 onions, 2 for the potato layer, 2 for the minced meat layer
- 3 large potatoes
- 2 medium eggplants
- 1 kg of beef, they had beef sparrow, it suited me because it also had a little fat
- salt, pepper, thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoon spices for nutmeg or 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon oregano, 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 500 ml of tomato juice or canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 135 g butter
- 135 g flour
- 1l warm milk
- 3 yolks
- nutmeg, white pepper
- parmesan race
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
Peel the potatoes or, if they are thin, wash them with a wire brush or sponge. Then we slice them, possibly with a grater & # 8211 mandolin, so that they come out the same thickness. About 0.3 & # 8211 0.5 cm.
Mix the potato slices with the onion, sprinkle with salt, pepper and thyme and pour 2-3 tablespoons of oil. Mix well, then place the slices in a tall tray, consider that 3 more layers will follow.
Leave in the oven for about 20 minutes.
During this time, slice the eggplant. We give them salt, pepper, thyme and oil and let them wait their turn.
After 20 minutes in the oven, the potatoes and onions look like this:
Place the eggplant layer on top of them:
Leave again in the oven until soft, at 180 ° C. About 20 minutes.
We have time to deal with sauces.
Let's start with the beef one.
Heat a pan with 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil. Finely chop 2 onions and let them harden.
Until it softens and caramelizes slightly.
Add the spices for the moussaka. And a bay leaf.
Let it develop its flavor when heated, then add 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
Temper it with the rest of the ingredients and add the chopped garlic.
After it softens slightly, we put the minced beef.
Fire medium to large in the first minutes, while the meat is browning. We take care to loosen the meatballs that form in the heat, when the meat coagulates.
Then let it brown over low heat and let it penetrate.
We can add the tomato sauce.
Let the sauce simmer over medium to low heat.
Meanwhile, the eggplants were baked.
The longer the meat sauce boils (the more it boils over low heat, the tastier it is), we make the bechamel sauce.
Heat the milk. While it is on the fire and we keep an eye on it so that it does not boil, we heat the butter in a bowl.
When it has melted, add the flour and mix it vigorously with the melted butter.
We're not going anywhere on this step, we have to temper the flour. Of course, if you want more diet and more mimicry, do not keep it hardening, the idea is that the sauce, in the end, does not taste like flour.
When the flour has a little more and it turns into lumps, we gradually add the heated milk. A little milk, we mix, and a little milk, we mix again.
We will get a sauce thicker than cream, velvety and shiny.
Turn off the heat and add the yolks.
Then Parmesan, optional. Or other matured cheese.
We put 2 tablespoons of bechamel sauce in the meat sauce, it will bind it.
Stir and place the meat in the pan over the eggplant.
Then the layer of bechamel sauce.
Sprinkle Parmesan on top.
Put in the oven until browned. At 180 ° C.
Remove from the oven and leave to cool for at least 15 minutes.
It should be served with an overdose warning because you can't stop eating.
Potato bite with soy
Today we are preparing a recipe for potato mousse with vegetables, very tasty, protein and low in calories.
Soy can be replaced with chickpeas or lentils. And you can play with vegetables depending on what you have in the house: instead of zucchini you can put sliced eggplant. And if you want you can add extra cauliflower or broccoli, small bouquets.
- 4 large potatoes (or 5 medium ones)
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- a medium onion
- 250 g soybeans
- 250 g tomato juice
- salt, pepper, paprika.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Soybeans should be left to soak overnight. Drain the water in the morning and bring to a boil.
2. I cleaned the potatoes, cut them into slices and boiled them. When it starts to boil, add the washed and sliced zucchini (because the zucchini will boil faster than the potatoes). You have to be careful not to boil the potatoes too much, otherwise they will crumble.
3. Separately, peel the onion and finely chop it. Fry it for less than a minute with a little coconut oil. We clean the carrot, put it through the large grater and add it over the onion. We add the boiled soybeans and the tomato juice and leave them on the fire until the juice decreases.
4. Grease a pan with coconut oil and put a layer of potatoes, a layer of zucchini slices, a layer of onion composition and repeat with what is left. Over the potato layer and over the zucchini layer we can put a little salt.
5. Top with grated tofu. Cover the tray with aluminum foil and put it in the preheated oven at 180 g, 15 - 20 min. After 10 minutes, remove the aluminum foil to brown on top and reduce the juice left by the vegetables.
Potato mousse with broccoli and gouda - Recipes
The word "musaca" is of Arabic origin and means "served cold". Here is a recipe adapted to Haplea's liking.
What you need for 4 servings (picture 1)
& # 8211 500 gr minced pork mixed with beef
& # 8211 2 onions
& # 8211 1 kg potatoes
& # 8211 4 tomatoes
& # 8211 300 gr cheese
-salt, pepper, chili
-good for mashed potatoes and for greased tray
& # 8211 We cut the potatoes and boil them (picture 2)
& # 8211 meanwhile, finely chop the onion and slice the tomatoes (picture 3)
& # 8211 put the onion to harden (picture 4). Then add the minced meat and leave it for about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with spices to taste (picture 5)
& # 8211 boiled potatoes, with a little butter and salt, are turned into puree (picture 6)
& # 8211 in a heat-resistant dish put half of the mashed potatoes (picture 7), then add the minced meat mixture (picture 8)
& # 8211 cover with the rest of the puree, a layer of tomatoes and grated cheese (picture 9)
Bake for about 30 minutes (picture 10)
& # 8211 good appetite! (picture 11)
Preparation time: 60 minutes
Price: 3.5 lei / serving (may vary depending on where you take the ingredients)
& Icirc & # 539i must:
2 kg medium eggplant
1 large chopped onion & # 259
1 kg minced meat (beef or lamb)
1/2 glass of white wine
1 kg ro & # 537ii cur & # 259 & # 539ate de peaj & # 259 & # 537i t & # 259iate
m & # 259sline oil
br & acircnz & # 259
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
Cut the eggplants into thin slices, set them aside and leave them for an hour. & Icircn & # 259bu & # 537i onion & icircn 2 tablespoons olive oil, then add the minced meat & # 259. Separate the meat with forks and brown while browning. Add the tomatoes, wine, parsley, parsley and pepper. And everything was cooked for 45 minutes.
Clamp the eggplants and drain them. Lightly fry them on both sides with olive oil. Grease a heat-resistant dish. Put alternate layers of eggplant and meat with tomatoes. Sprinkle over shaved br & acircnz & # 259. Put the dish in the oven, on the right heat, for 45 minutes.
Preparation: 60 minutes Baking: 45 minutes
Re & # 539et & # 259 de Ana-Maria Talang & # 259, sat Mislea, com. Scor & # 539eni, jud. Prahova
Here's a delicious bite to eat.
Baby Recipes - Recipes and Baby Food by Age, Forbidden Food Lists
500 g minced chicken or turkey
500 g potatoes
a small onion
a small carrot
1/4 bell pepper
a little rice
a pinch of salt (or without)
(a few spinach leaves if the child refuses it in another form - do not overdo it because it changes the taste)
1 clove garlic (or without)
2 small tomatoes (or a teaspoon of broth)
olive oil or butter
a little grated cheese
1. Boil the potatoes and cut the slices about the thickness of a finger.
2. Mix the minced meat with the rest of the ingredients and finely chopped vegetables
3. Line a higher tray with butter or a little olive oil and place a layer of potatoes.
4. Put a layer of the mixture over it and so on until it runs out.
Potato with potatoes, tomatoes and greens
Wash the potatoes and bring to a boil in salted water. After boiling, remove from the water and allow to cool. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it.
Separately, place the minced meat in a bowl and mix with the finely chopped greens, salt, pepper, paprika and egg. Knead for a few minutes until it binds, cover with plastic wrap and leave to cool.
Meanwhile, cut the tomatoes into rounds, prepare the baking tray and grease the oil on the entire surface. Place a row of tomatoes, a row of potatoes, place the meat on the entire surface and cover with another row of tomatoes and potatoes.
Pour the tomato juice mixed with the wine, season with salt, pepper and paprika, and put in the hot oven. Leave for about 80 minutes to brown, remove, garnish with green parsley and serve with sour cream.